· Access to Beautiful Scenic Trails right from our lot
· Swimming Pool, Kiddie Pool, Hot Tub & Steam Room
· 110 ft. Figure 8 Water slide
· Free Breakfast with Belgian Waffles
· AAA or AARP Discount Available
· Two Day Plus ATV Packages Available
water for a picnic, and consider extra fuel as the only services are in Babbitt as the primary road crossings are
minimum-maintenance forest roads. The trail runs along the southern boundary of Bear Island State Forest
and features some stream crossings. Make a stop at the Snort Lake Gravel Pit, which is a climb-and-play area
for ATVs. Eventually, this trail will become a part of the in-progress Prospectors Loop.
McKinley, on Lake Vermilion. The trail leaves Tower on both the east and west sides.